Here at Lakeside we truly value each and every one of our customers so in the interest of being as transparent and customer friendly as possible her is How we Work:
Let’s make this as easy as possible!
NO-WORRY RETURN POLICY
Lakeside customers who are returning a qualified product within 30 days of the original purchase accompanied by a receipt will be given a full refund, less any re-stocking fees. We define qualified as such:
- Product in its original packaging.
- Returned to its original Lakeside branch of purchase.
- A stocked product.
- In clean resalable condition.
If you feel as though your return may not meet these criteria, please see below.
- Any return made more than 30 days after the original purchase may be subject to a re-stocking fee.
- The policies set forth by Lakeside are at our sole discretion, and we reserve the right to refuse any return that does not meet our criteria.
RETURNS WITHOUT RECEIPT OR INVOICE
- Customers with Lakeside accounts returning products within 30 days of original purchase, can request that we look up and find their invoice, if found the return would still need to meet all other criteria.
- If the receipt or invoice cannot be found Lakeside reserves the right to refuse the return.
SPECIAL ORDER RETURNS
Lakeside defines Special orders as: “Products not in stock in our locations or anything that has been custom made for an order.”
- Special order returns will only be accepted if the manufacturer’s return policy allows it. The customer is solely responsible for any and all costs associated with making special order returns to the manufacturer.
Lakeside will provide on site service for returns/pick-ups for any qualifying materials. Please see following criteria:
- All products picked up by Lakeside will be subject to additional handling fees accompanied by re-stocking fees if applicable.